March 13, 2009

Yanks and Sox on TV!

Looking through my TV Guide, I found out that the Yankees-Red Sox game tonight will be aired on NESN (Red Sox TV).  However, when I looked at Peter Abraham's blog, it said:
UPDATE, 2:22 p.m.: MLB Network contacted me. The game will be blacked out in the New York area. YES has the ability to request that and they did. I’m going to contact YES to ask them why they did this.
Interesting.  I'm in New Hampshire right now enjoying my week off for spring break, so NESN and MLB Network is all I have access to.

By the way, I am absolutely LOVING the new MLB Network!  A network solely dedicated to baseball.  I can always fall back on this channel if nothing else is on.  Right now it is airing last year's world series game 5.  So cool.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP